Grubulah

Grubulah
The Fun-venturist!

Friday, April 9, 2010

RAIN- FOREST - RIDE!!!

It rained last night! Lightning split the sky and the rain poured over everything!

And this morning... the sun rose and painted the air in orange!
Even my smile is orange!

Rooster 'er-er-eeeerrrrrrrrr's' his daily duty... and the sounds of life in action are everywhere!

Around the corner, the water runs into the woods... perfect for an adventure!

A ride is no problem. Folks around here just let their trash blow in the wind!

White Haired Lady says "the Indian must have never cried here - about litter - back in the '70's...".

So I jump on the first piece of plastic going by and off I go!

The water's runnin fast through the trees and over the BIG rocks!

Bumping through here makes me SHOUT! and LAUGH! "WOO HOOOOOO!!!!"

Great pines, oaks, and dogwoods are all around my river. This is awesome!

Fat Robin, Cardinal and Finch see me race to nowhere, and that sassy squirrel in the tree clucks an' chatters!!

There are raccoons, armydillows, turtles, and frogs!

And spiders' webs float from branches in the morning breezes.

The sunrays through the trees sparkle like diamonds on the cotton candy strings of the webs.

In my plastic ship on the flowin path of last night's rain I hear the big machines of the factory just ahead in the woods.

Big Dude says they make floors there.

I don't get it! Who needs floors when there's all this ground?

My ship flops over branches and trees roots that almost turn me over!

I laugh so hard, I almost don't see it!

The lake!... with beautiful green water!

And all this new water flowin' to it!

And right in the middle, what do you think I see?

Three BIG OTTERS!!

Happy as can be!

Swimmin' - divin' - floatin' - and we're all havin' the best day ever!






No comments:

Post a Comment